Jumat, 06 Februari 2009

Tohoshinki~




Tohoshinki anymore--kept updating news--
still with my art picture~i'll add little news about them--
now tohoshinki 26th single survivor will be released on 25/03/09
it become take a long time to wait~~whenever keep supporting tohoshinki~
anyway now Tohoshinki on their prosperous carrer--
among Korea-Japan-Chinese-and other Asian--now a lot of people know them very well--
i meant--juzt not the kpop lover juzt know them, an ordinary people too that never know about kpop world--include people around me who never support me to love dbsk--TT
but they little know about my lovely dbsk--
and little by little they could sing My lovely boyband song--
They were ready to love them--
hahaha i just laugh when know that--
but forget it--
bcz on my country seldom there a lot of people know Kpop--
but there still alot of korea movie lovers--it's different right--
so it's become surprised if there some one know about it--
and it's the reason why DBSK never come to my country,TT---huhuhu

Now Kept waiting for `SM TOWN in Bangkok``
kept waiting for their perf on you tube and their picture--
Fighting~~~


Click Here for Enlarge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment